Many people face a variety of obstacles, and we offer an array of
Mental Health, Alcohol & Drug and Youth Services programs to
meet their diverse needs.
Explore the links below to learn more about our programs.
Alcohol & Drug
Community Behavioral Health offers diverse services and programs to customers who are struggling with chemical dependency. We are proud to offer a variety of programs that not only rehabilitate but educate our community.
- Adult chemical dependency intensive outpatient programs
- Adult chemical dependency outpatient programs
- Adolescent outpatient programs
- Teen Intervention Program
- After care to ensure that a healthy lifestyle continues outside of treatment
- Convenient evening & weekend hours
At Community Behavioral Health, we pride ourselves on being the top mental health resource for residents of Butler County and neighboring communities.
- Mental Health Assessments
- Individual, Family & Group Counseling
- ACT Case Management
- Connections – Transitional Medication Support
- Probate Monitor and Forensic Monitor
- UPLIFT Older Adult Services
- SAMI Substance Abuse Mental Illness
- Great Miami Services