Community Behavioral Health Services

Getting Started

Deciding to get help is an important step toward health and healing and can often be the hardest. Here is how to get started with Community Behavioral Health addiction, mental health, youth and education services:

All clients start with a private and personal assessment.

  • CALL: Schedule your assessment today by calling (513) 887-8500.
  • VISIT: Walk-ins welcome for immediate assessments Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
community first phone icon

What to bring to your assessment:

  • Photo I.D.
  • Proof of Insurance: If you have insurance, bring a copy of your card. For Medicare recipients, you should also bring your current year’s social security award letter.
  • No Insurance: If you do not have insurance, we will help you apply for Medicaid or government funding. To do this, we will need three things:
    Photo I.D.
  • Proof of Income – for you and your spouse if married
  • Proof of Residency – a piece of mail with your address listed
  • Completed Intake Paperwork – Before your first appointment, you must complete your intake paperwork. Paperwork can be mailed to you or print them and bring completed forms to your appointment. Click here for Intake Paperwork
community first phone icon

What to expect during your assessment:

We will review your intake paperwork, and then a clinician will walk you through a short survey and interview. You will leave with a plan, an assigned clinician in the field, and an appointment for future sessions.


community first phone icon

Payment Options

Payment options for CBH addiction, mental health, youth and education services include most major insurances such as Medicare, Medicaid and other State-Financed Health Insurance, Private Health Insurance, TRICARE, and Private Pay (cash, check, credit card). Residents of Butler County who meet certain eligibility criteria may also have services paid for by the Butler County Mental Health and Addictions Services Board. We also offer a sliding fee scale for clients who pay out-of-pocket. For questions about what your insurance may cover, please call (513) 887-8500