Community Behavioral Health offers diverse services and programs to clients who are struggling with chemical dependency. We are proud to offer a variety of programs that not only rehabilitate but educate our community.
- Outpatient Detox
- Partial Hospitalization
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)*
- Outpatient (OP)* **
- Relapse Prevention (RP)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Case Management / Peer Support**
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Individual, Family & Group Counseling**
- Urine Drug Screens**
Mental Health Services
At Community Behavioral Health, we pride ourselves on being the top mental health resource for residents of Butler County and neighboring communities.
- Anger Management
- Corrective Thinking
- Diversion & Countermeasures for Misdemeanor Offenses
- Domestic Violence - Programs for Offenders & Survivors
- Multiple OVI Offender Intervention
- Parenting Education
- Substance Abuse Education
- Theft Intervention
- Case Management Groups
- Community Based Case Management**
- Dual Diagnosis
- Individual, Family & Group Therapy**
- Psychiatric Services**
- Residential Placement - GMS (Great Miami Services)
*Jail Services: Services also offered in the Butler County Jail.
**Youth Services: Services also offered to youth participants.