Preventive care is critical to overall health. The best way to ensure you remain healthy is to be active.
Elements Wellness Centers offers state-of-the-art fitness equipment, an aerobic studio, rejuvenating massage services, salt water conversion pool, whirlpool, sauna, and specialized fitness classes for adults fifty and over.
Elements takes a holistic approach to health and wellness by integrating not only physical but also social and spiritual aspects. Elements is a place you can have fun while getting fit.
As a member of Elements, you also have access to trips & travel and extensive social programming.
Take advantage of a unique range of services and amenities at two locations:
Elements At The Bever
Monday - Friday 6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Elements At The Square
Monday - Thursday 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. | Friday 6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- Whirlpool for relaxing before or after a workout
- Sauna to help rejuvenate stiff and fatigued muscles
- Interactive cardio equipment, including treadmills and ellipticals with video screens
- Customized personal training from our professional staff
- Warm water pool and saltwater pool to accommodate all skin types
- Social programming, educational sessions, games, and other exciting activities
- Multi-purpose studios for fitness classes
- Access to Trips & Travel for fun outings to the best attractions in the tri-county area and beyond
- Access to a variety of specialized fitness services include massage therapy, personal training and more