Care, Compassion, Quality of Life
At Berkeley Square and Westover, we know that a specialized environment — with safe, loving and compassionate support — is vital for individuals needing extra care. That’s why our goal is to provide a familiar, homelike setting with personalized programs that are designed to address each resident’s special needs and enhance his or her quality of life with dignity and respect.
Our staff of highly skilled caregivers, along with comfortable amenities ensure a supportive community that is safe and free from outside distractions. All care needs are met so that family members can enjoy spending quality time with ones they love.
Our Health Care & Memory Care wings provide:
- Private, spacious rooms
- 24-hour skilled professional nursing care
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Delicious meals prepared by our expert culinary team
- Accompanied transportation
- Secure courtyards for safe, therapeutic walks
- Intergenerational opportunities through the Colonial Schools
- Family support
- Comfortable, home-like surroundings
- Special exercise programs, activities and outings
Explore the Berkeley Square and Westover Campuses
Berkeley Square and Westover consistently maintain 5-Star Ratings from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.