Long Term Health Care
At Colonial, we know that a specialized environment— with safe, loving and compassionate support— is vital for individuals needing extra care. That’s why our goal is to provide a familiar, homelike setting to address each resident’s special needs and enhance his or her quality of life with dignity and respect.
An Expert Medical Team
A medical team led by a medical director, physician’s assistant and nurse practitioner oversee healthcare at our campuses. Therapy staff are accessible seven days a week and our qualified nursing staff are present around the clock. A registered dietitian ensures that each resident has dining options for any restricted diet.
- Private, spacious rooms
- Secure and private courtyards
- Accompanied transportation
- 24-hour skilled professional nursing care
- Delicious meals prepared by our expert culinary team
- Special exercise programs, activities and outings
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Intergenerational opportunities through Colonial Schools