We offer full memberships for singles & couples 50 & older. Benefits of membership include:
- Full access to all amenities at Elements at The Bever and The Square. Both offer a variety of options for fitness, social and spiritual wellness.
- Unlimited participation in all classes – from aquatics to yoga, cycling and more.
- Access to Elements Lifestyle Services: Weight Management, Personal Training, Spa Services and Stay Well post-rehab programming.
In addition to physical wellness opportunities we also offer full calendar of opportunities to connect, travel, learn socialize and dine.
Single & Couple Memberships Are Available
Please return membership application to the front desk at Elements at The Bever or Elements at The Square. Enrollment fee and first month's payment due upon membership activation.
Elements is a SilverSneakers® and Silver & Fit® provider and is now part of the Optum® Fitness Advantage Network, provided through select UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage insurance plans. Health plans around the country offer these award-winning programs to adults aged 50 and older. Call and speak to one of our Wellness Specialists to see if you are eligible for one of these memberships. Benefits include:
- Access to The Bever and The Square
- Access to SilverSneakers® and Silver & Fit® select classes only
- Ability to participate in specialized programs and services at your own expense
- Ability to participate in Trips & Travel at your own expense
The top programs that offer SilverSneakers® and Silver & Fit® include Aetna, AARP MedicareComplete® by United Healthcare, AARP® Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Health Advantra- A Coventry Health Care plan, HealthSpan – formerly Kaiser Permanente Ohio, Humana, MediGold, Paramount Elite, SummaCare, The Health Plan/ THP, and WellCare.
Upgrade your Renew Active, SilverSneakers® and Silver & Fit® membership for just $20/month.
If you chose to upgrade your membership you will have access to full membership benefits including unlimited participation in all classes – from aquatics to yoga, cycling, and more.