Making the decision to get help is an important step toward health and healing, and can often be the hardest.
I need help - What do I do now?
All clients start with a private, personalized assessment.
- CALL: If you are ready to schedule an assessment or get started with tele-health counseling, call today: (513) 887-8500. When you reach out, our friendly reception staff will find appointment times that work well for you. We will call your insurance company to verify your benefits and provide you with information about our services. Prior to your first visit, you will need to complete some important documents, which can be downloaded here or mailed to you prior to your first session.
- VISIT: We offer no-wait time, immediate assessments Monday thru Friday 8:30 am - 2:00 pm at our offices: 820 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Hamilton, OH 45011
I'm ready for my assessment - What do I need to bring?
On the day of your assessment, you should have:
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of Insurance: If you have insurance, bring a copy of your card. For Medicare recipients, you should also bring your current year social security award letter.
- No Insurance: If you do not have insurance, we will help you apply for Medicaid or government funding. To do this, we will need 3 things: 1) Photo I.D., 2) Proof of Income - for you and your spouse if married, 3) Proof of Residency - piece of mail with your address listed.
- Intake Paperwork (Optional): If you have access to a printer, you can speed up the assessment process by completing your intake paperwork in advance.
- Intake Paperwork for Youth Clients: parents complete white pages, youth complete pink pages
What should I expect during the assessment?
Our intake specialists will walk you through a short survey and interview. This determines what services you need, verifies your insurance, or begins the application for funds if you don't have insurance. At the end, you will leave with a plan, an assigned expert in the field, and an appointment for future sessions.